Local professional services company is seeking a payroll clerk to provide financial services to multiple companies.
- A minimum two years’ experience and a degree in accounting is preferred.
Duties will include:
- Accurate time entry and review for labor and equipment, union reporting
- Timely remittance and reporting of employment taxes, garnishments and benefits,
- Maintaining accurate employee records,
- Cross-training on other positions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Recivable and other duties as required.
- A successful candidate will be skilled at data entry and professional communication, dependable and efficient.
Starting pay between $16 and $21 per hour, depending on qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace.
Role: PAYROLL CLERK
Apply for this job now.