Currently seeking Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) to assist with task of monitoring of construction project and staff.
SSHO will work directly with the Construction Management Site team to ensure adherence and compliance to Health and Safety Plans, Work Specific Plans, Quality Plan and Schedules. This job assignment will take place in a project site environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with coworkers, contractors and regulatory agencies
- Strong attention to details
- OSHA 30 Construction Safety and Health and 5 - 10 years experience
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced demanding environment
- 4 ares of competency: Excavation, Scaffolding, Fall Protection and Confined Space
Dannick Inc. is an ever growing general contracting and construction consulting company, our offices are based on Long Island, NY. In addition to our construction services, we also proudly offer on site safety and OSHA training as well as custom safety plans and aerial photography in addition to many other services.
Role: Site Safety and Health Officer
Location: West Point,
Apply for this job now.