Way to go iQorian! We’re excited you’ve decided to be considered for this new role and one step closer to advancing your career. Please read the information carefully. Should you have any questions please contact your local Recruiting manager. Let’s get started!
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
- Our Agents are responsible for a variety of different calls including
- Handling inbound customer service calls
- Processing inbound sales calls
- Taking inbound or placing outbound collections calls
- Answering technical support inquires via incoming calls, chat or email.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills with the ability to take ownership in assisting, researching and resolving customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience required.
- Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
- Clear, distinct oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills.
- Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Nearest Major Market: Tupelo
At iQor we know that our success is dependent upon having talented, motivated, and empowered people working for our customers and business.
We’ve got benefits and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity. When you become part of our iQor family, you're not just accepting a job but an invitation to further advance your career and build leadership skills for the future.
Role: Call Center Agent - 6/11 Class
Apply for this job now.