We are seeking professional, hard-working and punctual Wonoloers to deliver groceries!
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our local groceries are delivered to customers safely and efficiently. Your role is essential in ensuring customer satisfaction. You’ll work in a small team and you’ll handle a range of tasks each day, outlined below.
- Provide great service to our customers while delivering local groceries.
- Load and unload groceries from vehicles, loading docks, carts, etc.
- Deliver our products to our customers’ homes or businesses.
- Maintain quality service by following operational and safety standards.
- Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
- Must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the US
- Your own car and a clean driving record
- Experience working on a team
- Outstanding communication skills
- Time management skills; experience working on a deadline
What you get:
- Flexible hours, choose your own shifts and days
- No minimum hours required, perfect for both part-time and full-time
- Workers insurance
We look forward to working with you!
Wonolo is the leader in On-Demand Staffing. Every day, we are providing flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. To date, over 150,000 jobs have been completed through the Wonolo platform. Our customers range from startups to large customers including Johnson & Johnson, Marriott, Unum, McDonalds, The North Face and Home Depot. Wonolo is funded by companies and investors including The Coca-Cola Company, PivotNorth, Temp Holdings, Duke University, and Stanford University.
Role: Delivery Partner
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.