A multi-office tax and accounting firm is seeking an entrepreneurial minded CPA for its Northeastern Ohio offices. The candidate must hold a CPA or EA designation and should have 5 years of individual/estate/trust tax and accounting experience. The candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work but also must be able to lead a team of 6-10 employees and managing client relationships. Ownership potential exists for the successful candidate.
- Prepare journal entries for client general ledgers
- Reconcile and Analyze client general ledgers
- Prepare business financial statements
- Prepare and examine tax records, tax returns and other financial documents
- Manage workflow and client expectations
- Perform audits and other tax resolution services
- Create new processes to improve accounting, payroll, and tax preparation efficiency
- Report to owners of the Firm
- Previous experience in accounting and tax preparation to individuals and businesses
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting and tax rules and regulations
- Experience with current computer accounting and tax programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous supervisory skills
- Strong client relationship skills
Advantage Tax Group is a multi office, multi state tax and accounting practice serving the individual and the entrepreneur.
Role: Senior Tax and Accounting Professional
Apply for this job now.