Eagle Commercial Construction is seeking an Assistant Project Manager. This role will assist the Project Manager in completing projects on time and within budget and in coordinating all aspects of the project from start to finish.
- Maintaining & tracking budgets for each project
- Ensuring that all contract management and paperwork is current and timely
- Conducting site visits to ensure compliance with safety programs and to review progress according to schedule and quality
- Maintaining project records using construction management software
- Must be able to understand construction documentation, blueprints and site plan s
- Must be proficient in delegation and able to work closely with field superintendents
- Familiarity with MS Office and able to learn new software utilized on the job
Role: Assistant Project Manager Construction
Location: Glen Allen,
Apply for this job now.