COMPANY: PROVIDE CONSULTING LTD
JOB TYPE: Temporary, Contract, Permanent
SALARY: 50000.00 - 60000.00 Annual -Benefits
Senior Application Engineer (12 Months FTC - could extend)
Whether you are an Application Engineer looking for a step up or a Senior Application Engineer looking for your next move and a more rewarding role, act now and read on!
We are looking for a candidate with the right skills who will own the Senior Application Engineer role and work closely with the Project Manager, CIS Manager and also the Service Desk. You will be primarily responsible for providing operational support, ensuring that the IT application related incidents are solved in a timely and efficient manner.
Core tasks/responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Successful completion of application related incidents
- Ensuring that the development and maintenance of the applications follow the business procedures and requirements
- Participate in the planning and prioritisation of IT Application projects
- Successful implementation of the IT strategy, and the delivery of various business objectives
Ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role with technical experience which will include at least some of the following specifics (or equivalents):
- Strong experience in supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Preferably previous experience with SQL Server and SSIS
- Well accustomed with finance and purchase business processes
Boasting a fast paced environment and a culture which encourages ownership, innovation and self-development, our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits package that includes dental insurance, private health care, life assurance, generous pension scheme, appraisals, and the opportunity to join an organisation focused to disrupt!
Apply now with a current CV for more information and you may secure an interview for next week!
Role: Senior Application Engineer
Job Type: Any
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.