- Have experience in the field of autism and special needs, education, mental health and ABA
- Minimum BA/BS with 2 years experience with ABA; MA/MS preferred in the fields of psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, school psychology, education, special education, ABA, or related field
- Have current RBT Certification
- Available primarily 2pm on multiple days per week; able to maintain consistent schedule; Commit to 1 year of employment
- Possess strong clinical insight, and critical thinking skills
- Bilingual Spanish speaking therapists highly desired
- Reliable transportation and valid CA driver's license and driver's insurance
Assessment, Consultation & Treatment is a small, yet growing group of clinicians in the San Gabriel Valley who provide comprehensive behavioral-based services. Our team provides intensive behavioral and skills training services and behavior consultation. Services are provided in homes, the community, schools and residential settings utilizing ABA, Natural Environment Teaching, systematic desensitization and other behavioral methods. Services are provided to children, adolescents, and adults with developmental delays and concerns such as autism and intellectual disability, as well as anxiety, and various neurological disorders. We are committed to providing individualized services tailored to the unique needs of each client and their environments, and to clinical integrity and high ethical standards.
Role: Registered Behavior Technician
Apply for this job now.