If you have experience and ambition in the machine automation engineering / consulting field, you could be a fit for this role.
Minimum 2 years experience in Process and/or Machine Automation field.
Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Science background with focus on Process and/or Machine Automation. (Can be any of these)
Core competencies will include:
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Experience with machinery and conveyor systems
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system testing
- Detail oriented with strong technical aptitude and desire for learning new technologies
- Able to work independently on projects and tasks with a very organized and methodical approach
- Good communication skills and can work with both internal and external team members
- Able to work in vendor and customer sites supporting the installation, start up and verification of equipment and systems
- Familiar with principles, theories, concepts and industry practices and standards
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret customer requests and specifications
Key Skills - If you have a some but not all of these, you should definitely still apply for this role.
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming
- Able to read and troubleshoot with electrical schematics
- Process Flow Diagrams
- EtherNet IP/Networking
- Low Voltage Variable Frequency Drives
- Motion Control
- Bar Code Scanning
- Machine Vision Systems
- Machine Safety
- Configurable Safety Relays
Specific Application Knowledge
- PLC Programming RSLogix 5000/500/5, Siemens SIMATIC
- HMI Programming FTVIEW ME and SE, RSVIEW 32, Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 (TIA Portal), Vijeo Designer, Wonderware InTouch/System Platform
- FactoryTalk Gateway/RSLinx, RSNetWorx
- Allen Bradley PowerFlex Drives, Schneider Altivar Drives
- Allen Bradley Ultra 3000 and Kinetix Servo Drives, Siemens SIMOTION, Schneider PacDrive 3
- Cognex Vision Systems
- Allen Bradley, Sick, and Euchner Safety Components
Specific Machinery Knowledge
- Conveyors – Product, Package, Case, Pallet Load, Accumulators, Sorters, Singulators, Merges
- ASRS and SDVs
- Palletizers, Stretchwrappers, Pallet Labelers, Pallet Stackers
- Fillers, Case Packers, Tray Formers, Shrink Wrappers, Bundlers
- Code Daters, Checkweighers, High Speed Counters, Metal Detection
- Robotic Controls
- Develop new or follow on opportunities based on quality of work provided to customer
- Develop designs that require innovation and ingenuity
- Perform tasks against project plans independently with minimal supervision
- Work with Lead Engineers in planning, cost development, scope management, and scheduling
- Maintain effective communication with project team member project team management and client representatives
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced design and engineering personnel
BSME, BCECE, or BSEE preferred but not required for people with great experience.
- Hands on experience working with electrical power, control and communications systems.
E-Technologies Group (#removed#-group.com) provides innovative engineering solutions to clients in the Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Sciences, and Pharmaceutical industries. We have approximately 100 employees, regular free food and company events, and a relaxed, client-focused culture.
Role: Engineer - Machine Automation
Location: West Chester,
Apply for this job now.