The Manufacturing Planner coordinates the fulfillment of sales orders by determining requirements for, controlling, and coordinating the location and/or ordering of material and parts needed to meet schedules.
- Analyzes new orders to determine requirements for and current availability of material castings, forgings, extrusions, and other material
- Quotes lead time for the shipment of orders based on availability of parts and material and revises exiting dates to accommodate time required in ordering from suppliers
- Responds to requests for expediting the shipment of orders by locating and expediting required materials through the manufacturing processes or by coordinating the procurement of material from vendors
- Controls the allocation of incoming parts and material to ensure best accommodating of delivery schedules
- Works with sales and operations personnel to communicate status of the material process and resolve critical delivery requirements and resolve production scheduling.
- 4 to 7 years of directly related procurement experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have knowledge of ERP systems, production processes, outside processing and procurement
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- Aerospace background preferred
- APICS Certification preferred
Role: Manufacturing Planner , Aerospace Castings Forgings Extrusions
Apply for this job now.