Sous Chef position at local pub in South London
- £24-£26,000 depending on experience+ staff meals
- Career progression and the chance to become a head chef
- Training and development
- Child care Vouchers
- NQV Apprenticeships
- A intimate kitchen with a fantastic atmosphere
The East Dulwich Tavern is a great pub local pub providing freshly cooked British food and great drinks to the community around Dulwich. We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our kitchen team.
You will work
- Full time, 45-48 hours, five shifts per week
- A combination of lunchtimes and evenings
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing food purchasing and storage
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Preparing great quality food for our customers
- Maintaining procedures that ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Deputising in the Head Chef's absence
A good grasp of English is essential for this role.
Attach/send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you are the best person for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!