Zest Sushi and Pearl Raw Bar Restaurant located in Roswell, GA is Hiring!!
If you are looking for a Line Cook, Prep Cook or Saute Cook position with a restaurant company that offers world-class experiences, look no further!
We are looking for Experienced Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, or Saute Cooks who have experience working in a casual dining environment (preferred).
Competitive Pay Based on Experience! Flexible Hours and Schedules with Advancement Opportunities!
Full-time and Part-time positions available. Opportunities available for day shifts, night shifts and weekends!
- Line cooks will need to be able to read, comprehend and consistently execute established recipes.
- They must also listen to and comprehend Kitchen Manager instructions.
- Cooks should be familiar with all common cooking terms such as blanch, sauté, reduce and sear as well as able to measure or weigh ingredients when appropriate.
- Sanitation and Safety Procedures must be followed at all times to protect against contaminants. Proper portioning, plating and garnishing of guest plates are important for guest satisfaction.
- Proper use of ingredients, cooking methods, adherence to established recipes, quantities and presentations is essential for consistency and guest expectations.
- Working stations must be kept clean at all times during the shift.
- Cooks must be aware of public scrutiny at all times and behave in a manner consistent with our expectations, including wearing uniforms and communicating at desirable tone levels using appropriate language.
- Line cooks must be trained on all equipment before use and operate safely thereafter. Since line cooks also handle bulky, awkward or hot items, they must also follow established procedures outlined in the Kitchen Manual.
- Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
- Adheres to workplace safety standards for operating and maintaining equipment and reports any equipment malfunction to management immediately.
- Performs opening and/or closing side work according to established processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous Line Cook, Prep Cook or Saute Cook experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent guest service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Ability to multi-task, grace under pressure, the ability to establish a positive rapport with many types of personalities and self-direct task order.
- Position requires the ability to comprehend written and spoken direction.
- Detail orientated with knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety and sanitation.
- The ability to use all senses to assist in preparations and seasonings to ensure taste consistency is important.
- Position requires a team player, and an ability to work well with others in Front and Back of the House positions.
Outstanding Benefits Available for Full-Time Employees:
- Medical Insurance (three plan levels to choose from)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Great Working Environment
- Competitive Compensation
Apply online here or in person at Zest Sushi and Pearl Raw Bar Restaurant located at957 Canton Street; Roswell, GA 30075
Applications posted on Zip Recruiter must include contact information and employment history to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our company acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of successful independent and small chain restaurants. We search for restaurants with top-tier sales productivity and profitability.
When we acquire a restaurant, our goal is for the ownership transition to be seamless. We empower and incentivize our General Managers to make smart decisions as they lead our restaurants.
Our goal is to build a fast-growing national restaurant entity comprised of elite independent restaurants. By purchasing pre-existing businesses, we avoid many of the risks associated with traditional organic growth strategies such as poor site selection, run-away build-out costs, faulty concept, and execution, etc. Our ambition is to become one of the fastest growing and most profitable restaurant companies in the US!
Clean Plate Restaurant's Core Principles:
- INSPIRE guests to return again and again
- RESPECT teammates and treat them with dignity
- EMPOWER teammates to make a difference in everything they do
- Identify and SOLVE problems quickly and thoroughly
- Maximize PROFIT by growing sales and controlling costs
Visit our company website at: #removed#
Clean Plate Restaurants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Line Cooks; Prep Cooks and Saute Cooks
Apply for this job now.