The quality of data at comparethemarket.com makes a huge difference to the experience of our customers and the success of the business.
What’s the role?
This important new position will support the Data Governance function by ensuring the quality, accuracy and security of key datasets through cleansing, analysis, reporting and other relevant data management tasks.
Is this you?
You’ll have a great understanding Excel and be skilled at managing, cleaning and formatting large amounts of data in Excel. When we meet you’ll be able to demonstrate some – if not all – of the following skills & behaviours:
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Some experience in producing data reports in any tool
- High level of attention to detail and very well organized
- Awareness of unstructured and structured data management-technologies
- Able to gather and interpret requirements
- Able to communicate clearly and quickly form close professional relationships throughout the business
Why choose us?
The benefits package is excellent and comprehensive; you'll earn a competitive salary and be part of an annual Bonus scheme that could yield additional payments. We offer a contributory pension, life assurance and range of other benefits that you would expect from a good employer. Perhaps most importantly this role can be a springboard for a wide range of exiting career opportunities at comparethemarket.com
If you can see yourself succeeding in this role, it would be great to speak to you. The first step is to click apply.