Company: BEACON HILL STAFFING GROUP, LLC
Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Beacon Hill is busy! Our client, a national title insurance provider, is seeking a Receptionist for their Orland Park office! This ongoing temporary role will be the first point of contact for all guests and clients. We are seeking motiatived individuals who are comfortable being the welcoming face of the organization!
- Answers phones and greet guests as needed
- Assist with email correspondence and passing along messages to the correct contact and departments
- Serving as a helpful resource to any guests, vendors, maintenance contractors, or other visitors
- Provide general office support such as receiving and sorting mail, booking meetings, and ordering office supplies
- Professional and welcoming demeanor!
- 1+ year of administrative or reception experience in an office setting
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities at once
Apply today to be considered!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting #removed#.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)