Aurora Resourcing is delighted to advertise this fantastic opportunity on behalf of a local authority in Surrey. This local authority is looking to appoint a Senior Social Worker to join their Assessment Team on a permanent basis. This local authority offers competitive pay rates, and an ongoing Locum post within a great team and excellent support.
- The Children Looked After Teams of Surrey County Council are responsible for providing high quality support and planning for children and young people who are in long term foster care, residential care and semi-independent care up until the age of 18.
- Your advanced expertise and knowledge will help you to take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
- You will have shared responsibility for leading and managing less experienced staff.
- You will have a key role in researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised.
- Be a qualified Social Worker and to hold HCPC/Care Council registration
- To have prior experience working within a similar team
- Confident in working across various aspects of children's services including child protection and court proceedings.
A competitive salary of up to £39,270 per annum + excellent benefits
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Jay Lawrence in confidence on 0121 516 3981 or email #removed#
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
Role: Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: surrey, england, england
Apply for this job now.