Harding Bell International, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing FIRPTA team based in central Florida. Ideal candidates for this position should be outgoing multitaskers and possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Full training will be provided.
· Prepare IRS forms and attachments
· Liaise with relevant parties to obtain the appropriate documentation
· Review and utilize information provided by clients, realtors, and title companies
· Secure all information required to prepare a complete and accurate submission in accordance with IRS and firm policy.
· Adhere to the firm's written tax practices and standards
· Engage with title/management companies, realtors and clients/prospective clients
· File and scan documents per company guidelines
· Perform various office duties as needed
· Assist other departments when required
· Communicate effectively with all levels of staff and work well in a team environment.
· Associates degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Marketing field or two years’ experience in a related field
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills and be detail-oriented
· Fluent in Spanish and or Portuguese a plus
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.