We are looking for a highly-experienced Private PA who can hit the ground running in this fantastic opportunity to support an ultra-high net worth lady in their Mayfair home, with regular international travel.
This fast-paced and demanding role requires a PA who is hardworking, diligent and dedicated to their work. The successful candidate will be required to travel regularly internationally with the principal, sometimes for a month or longer, therefore flexibility to travel is essential.
Highly organised and efficient, you will manage the principal’s ever-changing schedule, organise her travel, make appointments and reservations, and be her go-to for any requirement. An interest in fashion is key, as well as skills with hair and make-up.
This role will be full-time hours, with on-call required and flexibility to travel essential.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Complex and ever-changing schedule management
- Travel organisation, including flights, accommodation, visas, itineraries etc.
- Being the principal’s go-to and right-hand for all matters
- Personal shopping and wardrobe management
- Assisting with styling, as well as hair & make-up
- Scheduling appointments and reservations
- Liaising with other household staff in the UK and overseas
- General organisation and administration
- Previous experience in a Private PA role supporting a UHNWI
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English to native standard
- Hindi language skills would also be beneficial but not essential
- Hair and beauty skills
- Interest in fashion and styling
- Hardworking and driven
- Committed and dedicated to work
- Happy to be on-call out of hours
- Flexible to travel for sometimes long durations
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise and multitask effectively
- Excellent checkable references
If this sounds of interest and you meet the essential criteria, please apply within or get in touch to find out more.