An exciting position has become available for a full time Football Co-Ordinator to join our friendly team based in Southall (UB1 2AR), Ealing.The successful candidate will earn £19,000 to £22,000. London tigers are looking for a confident, charismatic, sales approached, football Co-Ordinator. Within the role you will be working closely with the existing team and Operational Manager to achieve sales targets and successful programmes, within a football setting. The desired person will be able to effectively coach children and promote all football activities within the club.
- Passionate about Football and hosting activities with a BAME community focus.
- Be empathetic and have a desire to make a difference.
- Passionate about forming footballing relationships and building towards a sustainable programme.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with a friendly, creative and confident nature.
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a dedicated team.
- Have computer skills to access emails, compile Word documents and update league standings.
- An effective communicator, with good written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to use or learn to use various apps of London Tigers such as Deputy, Asana and Upshot and attend other training that required for the role.
- Full Driving licence
- Good understanding of word and Excel
- Sales Experience and target driven
- Experience in working with children and hosting activities with children
- DBS checked with the FA
- Previous co-ordinating of classes/leagues or activity's timetable
- FA level one/two in Football coaching
- Work towards Sales targets and be sales driven to achieve the charity's commitment to being sustainable.
- To provide Educational and Recreational activities for children in the Local Community/schools.
- Organization of activities and Programmes.
- Carry out regular pitch assessments and to be available at times when Football will be busiest. Weekend and evening work will be expected within the role.
- To be able to promote, sell and host activities to develop the participation rates within football.
- To organize coaches and volunteers to assist or take sessions within the schedule you will be Managing.
- To assist the Team and the Operational Manager in the general running of the facilities.
- To manage and set up football leagues in various London Tigers facilities
- Creating relationship and partnership with local schools in Southall/Ealing area to provide after school sports and engage with families
- To create and support School Sports Partnership from London Tigers Facilities
- To support all event and activities of London Tigers
London Tigers sports complex is based at Spikes Bridge Park in Southall. We are an award-winning charity dedicated to helping disadvantaged groups within local communities improve health and well-being. We offer a range of health and well-being activities including; Football, cricket and exercise-based classes for children and adults. Our aims are to use sport and exercise to help disadvantaged groups from BAME communities and to tackle various wider community issues.
Why should you apply?
- To become part of an award-winning charity
- To join a fantastic team
- To make a positive difference to the local community