Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have been partnered Midlands Regional Hospital Portlaoise.
As a public hospital, the employing hospital is part of the Irish Health Service Executive. The& HSE is responsible for the provision of health or everyone living in Ireland. It is Ireland's largest employer with over 67,000 direct employees, and another 40,000 in funded health care organisations.
- Midwifery Qualification
- Active or eligible for registration on the midwifery division of the NMBI
- Hold or be working towards achieving satisfactory IELTS/OET results for NMBI registration
- Antenatal, intra-partum, post natal care and SCBU experience highly desirable
- Graduate midwives may be considered
- Excellent English language skills
- HSE Salary scale applies: €29,860-€46,501 dependant on years of experience since qualifying
- Premium payments for unsocial hours/Sundays and Public Holidays
- Permanent contract of employment with excellent public service pension
- 24/25 annual leave days + 9 public holidays
- 39 hour working week
- Comprehensive Induction Program
RELOCATION PACKAGE INCLUDED
Further details available by contacting Kerry Steyn on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]