Arlington/Roe & Co., a family owned Property/Casualty Insurance Wholesaler and Managing General Agency since 1964, is seeking a MN Sales & Marketing Manager!
Arlington/Roe has approximately 200 employees located in nine locations: Indianapolis, IN; Louisville, KY; Grand Rapids, MI; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Columbus, OH, Geneva, IL, Milwaukee, WI, and Springfield, MO. We are a sales and customer service insurance organization and operate with the utmost integrity. We are a national leader in the Wholesale/Managing General Agency area and are highly recognized and valued by the insurance agents and insurance carriers we represent.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required. Insurance licensing and/or designations preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Working and collaborating with the current MN underwriting team to develop future growth plans for the entire state.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with MN agents in the entire state through physical visits, phone calls, and email communication while tracking their production.
- Appointing and onboarding new agency partners for MN.
- Providing agency training for company online systems, products, and procedures.
- Developing tiers of agents in the state and identifying key partners, as well as high potential agencies that require quarterly contact to ensure continued growth.
- Creating and implementing strategies and goals to increase new business production and new business hit ratios.
- Traveling with the MN underwriting team for various association meetings and agency visits.
- Serving as a liaison to the MN underwriting team and production leadership team in order to maintain open communication for continued growth and development opportunities in the state.
- Involvement with Arlington/Roe key core carriers and trade association groups to extend presence of Arlington/Roe's name and brand in the state.
- Assisting and handling any agency management projects for the territory.
- Manage positive and negative agency performance.
- Assisting the Accounting Department as needed when agency collection issues arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job.
We are seeking candidates who have the ability to travel around the territory, make outbound phone calls, and have 5+ years of Property and Casualty Insurance experience. This individual will be responsible for focusing a majority of their time and attention on increasing agents' awareness and knowledge of Arlington/Roe's various areas including Personal Lines, Commercial Lines binding authority products, and Professional Liability products but also educate them on our other department offerings. This job is a good fit for an individual who is proficient using agency management systems and is comfortable using computers (Windows environment) in a paperless environment; can multi-task and prioritize; has strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills; and is flexible in a fast-pace, changing environment. Excess and Surplus Lines experience is preferred. Those who are results oriented and show a strong desire to learn, take the initiative to take on additional responsibilities, and are adaptable will have the best chance at success.
Please note this position is full-time (40+ hours a week). For more information about Arlington/Roe, please visit our website at #removed#
Arlington/Roe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arlington/Roe participates in E-Verify.