Company: VENN GROUP (LEEDS)
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Keywords: Solicitor, Personal Injury, Private Practice
Job Title: Personal Injury Solicitor/Fee Earner
Job reference: SPC/
Job description: A Merseyside based law firm is seeking 2 x Personal Injury Fee Earners to join their Personal Injury Team on a full time basis.
This role is suited to either a Personal Injury Solicitor or an experienced Fee Earner with experience within Employers Liability (around 5 years).
- Ensure cases are progressed in a timely, efficient and proactive manner
- Liaising with clients, experts, barristers, third party solicitors as necessary
- Dealing with all aspects of pre and post issue procedures in a timely and cost effective manner
- Pursuing cases to conclusion
- Accurate time recording
- Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
- Dealing with a mixed caseload – predominantly Employers Liability but also RTA and general slips and trips
Essential skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have around 5 years’ experience within Personal Injury and can be qualified or non-qualified
- Be able to handle your own caseload autonomously and be confident undertaking your own advocacy
- Clear understanding and application of personal injury law
- Attention to detail
- Excellent client care skills to include a good telephone manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and willing to commit to achieving results and meeting deadlines
- Ability to form and execute case planning and strategies
- Keen analytical skills
- Good organisational skills and able to effectively prioritise
- Desire to contribute to the growth and development of a dynamic team
Salary: DOE, up to £40,000
Hours per Week: 35
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Curran or by calling on.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.