Secondary Sports Coaches (KS3/4)
£60 to £70 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 20 days in sole charge of a group of children. Ideal position for a Football Coach, Dance Coach, Activity Leader or someone looking to get into teaching.
ASAP, Flexible hours
ABC Teachers are seeking a Sports Coach to work with our secondary schools in Nuneaton, covering P.E lessons and general day to day cover. We are looking for people who have a keen interest working with children and would like to get into teaching.
About the role:
- Teaching pre-set lessons to Key Stage 3/4 students
- No planning, marking or assessment, unless working long term positions
- Managing an average class size in the absence of a teacher
- Flexible accommodating hours
About the schools:
- We work with schools with a strong team spirit and supportive guidance in a variety of secondary schools.
- Easily accessible from Hinckley, Coventry, Atherstone, and surrounding areas.
- Great public transport links
- All our schools have a creative environment for students to work in.
- Minimum of 20 days experience working in sole charge of a group of children, that we can reference within the last 2 years
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff
- A passion for working with children, in a calm and authoritative manner
*ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff, with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Sophie or the Secondary team on #removed# or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are