Large Center City High-Rise Condominium seeks Financial Manager with 5 or more years' experience. Financial Manger will provide leadership and oversee all aspects of the financial operations of the Association. This includes, but is not limited to, General Accounting, Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Banking and Human Resources Administration.
Essential Duties of the position:
Responsible for all aspects of general accounting.
- Supervise accountant in accounts payable process
- Oversee all aspects of accounts receivable including billing, cash application and collections
- Oversee and review monthly closing process
- Oversee annual audit and other statutory reporting requirements
Responsible for Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Reporting
- Work with General Manager and the Finance Committee to prepare the annual budget and multi-year capital plan as well as forecasts as necessary
- Work with General Manger to prepare cash flow forecast monthly
- Prepare and present standard financial and operational reporting for the Board
- Develop financial analyses for the Board and the GM as necessary
Responsible for Banking
- Manage banking relationships that support timely, efficient disbursements and all cash collections processes, including direct debit, ACH and check.
- Work with General Manager and Treasurer to identity funds available for investment
- Perform Bank Reconciliation monthly
- Support arrangement for debt financing if necessary
Responsible for HR Function
- Ensure all hires and terminations comply with policies
- Administer all payroll, health benefits, and retirement benefits
- Maintain complete HR records for all employees
Responsible for Accounting System Administration
- Assign and maintain password security
- Train all new users
- Ensure data integrity is maintained
5 years' experience in condominium accounting
Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office application
Familiarity with Microsoft Project
Role: Financial Manager
Location: Center City,
Apply for this job now.