The Assistant Program Manager/Project Manager requires strong leadership and communication skills. Has excellent technical knowledge within the structural engineering field. Monitors and tracks project progress, aged accounts, invoices and budget, and is responsible for overall project performance and profitability. Assists in servicing client needs for emergency and routine assignments. Assist managing client programs and initiatives. Communicates and coordinates project requirements with the project team. Tracks workflow for clients including close-out accounting. Responsible for managing client assignments. Reviews, issues and tracks deliverables. Provides backup structural support. Adheres to company policies, and can articulate GreenbergFarrow’s mission statement to team members and clients. Has good technical knowledge within the field of structural engineering with skills to makes structural engineering design decisions. Reports to Senior Project Manager or Department Manager.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a concentration in Structures; Master’s preferred.
- Structural engineer with 5 to 8 years of experience of which at least 4 was working with existing buildings and renovations
- Registered PE and/or SE or the ability to be registered within 1 year of hire.
- Engineering assessment and strong field experience is a plus.
- Understanding of general construction and building systems including civil/site, roofing, mechanical, electrical and paving.
- Understanding of ASTM E2018 and ADA requirements are a plus.
- Structural design software experience including Risa, Enercalc, RetainPro, StructurePoint.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required and Revit, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc proficiency is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and staff assignments. Ability to professionally communicate with clients and tend to client requests.
- Strong written, verbal, technical communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel with little notice and no travel restrictions (travel requirements 20%).
Founded in 1974, GreenbergFarrow is a fully integrated architecture, planning, engineering and development services firm offering a comprehensive range of services to the development, residential, and retail communities. Strategically located in offices nationwide, as well as China and Mexico, GreenbergFarrow employs over 350 professionals.
Specializing primarily in mixed-use, retail, residential/hospitality, commercial/industrial, historic/adaptive re-use, interiors and sustainable developments, GreenbergFarrow’s list of clients includes an impressive array of some of the nation’s most prestigious developers and residential and retail clients. With a pragmatic approach, GreenbergFarrow treats every project as though we are an equity partner, and offer solutions that reflect a thorough understanding of our clients’ objectives.
Role: Assistant Program Manager / Project Manager
Apply for this job now.