Are you an English graduate and aspriing teacher?
The Head Teacher of Secondary school in Lincoln seeks to appoint an English graduate as a Teaching Assistant in from April 2021 until July 2021.
The sucessful English graduate will be working within the schools English department. You be responsible for providing support to class teachers and also leading English interventions groups to small numbers of pupils.The school Head Teacher is keen to stress that this a graduate that is successful within this temporary role will be encouraged to apply for paid teacher training in September 2021. Not only does this role give you the opportunity to gain paid expereince in a secondary school setting it, it can also provide a pathway into paid teacher training.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role you be a graduate or English Literature or English Langauge. Experience in working with young people is desirable but essential. The schools Head Teacher is particurarly interested on hearing from applicants that intend to train as a teacher in the future.
If your are selected to work in this role, you will benefit from:
- Build your experience in school settings on a paid basis
- Learn from an exceptional English dpeartment with your own mentor
- The opportunity to move onto paid teacher training in September 2021
- Access to Teaching Personnels Future Teacher scheme including early career learning modules
- Rates of pay of £10 per hour
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this post please select 'apply' or alternatively email a recent cv to #removed#