Position: Media Programmer
Co-create and execute a cross-channel media strategy and schedule that reaches a growing audience with timely messages in an authentic voice.
What we’re about:
We create revolutionary new recreation-transportation products and are creating a new boardsport the world has never experienced. We are a small, fast-moving startup company that values idealism, entrepreneurship and innovation and a combination of intensity, purpose and having fun. Our location in the beautiful town of Santa Cruz, CA is within blocks from the beach.
The Social Media Programmer is challenged to:
- Sync with Marketing Director on content and communications strategy and objectives
- Develop content calendar in coordination with Marketing Director, Events and PR Teams
- Coordinate and manage content creation in conjunction with in-house and freelance creators
- Manage and organize content pool
- Execute social posts across platforms that are consistent with the brand’s voice
- Compile and track key social performance indicators
- Collaborate with Digital Team to amplify top preforming content
- Catalogue user generated content across platforms
- Author newsletters highlighting compelling stories, Onewheel news and promotions
- The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to awesomeness, a daring imagination, experience with social media, and natural hustle
- 3-5 years of social media programming, editorial, and/or content creation experience
- Experienced in developing content-rich, multimedia programs to increase engagement, build brand equity, loyalty and engagement through social media execution
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multi-task and bring parallel projects to completion on time
- Experience producing and managing content creation and organizing a content pool
- Fluency across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and email marketing tools
- Demonstrates masterful verbal and written communication skills with experience in delivering clear and concise messages with in an authentic voice
- A collaborator by nature with experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience with Microsoft suite and Google Drive
The job is based in our Westside Santa Cruz, CA office location.
Please submit a cover letter that mentions why you would be a great fit for this role along with your resume and portfolio. Due to the number of applications, we may not be able to contact everyone directly.
Role: Social Media Programming
Location: Santa Cruz,
Apply for this job now.