contract A medium sized Building Services consultancy based in West Surrey are looking to recruit an M&E Revit CAD Co-ordinator capable of working within a demanding environment. You will be supporting the Directors and CAD manager by producing drawings using AutoCAD.
Projects will range from design work on £10m plus new builds and refurbishments to acquisition surveys, feasibility studies, project management,
life cycle engineering and value engineering. You will be working on projects of all sectors of the construction. Services offered include
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering
- Electrical Services Engineering
- Public Health Services Engineering
- Building Management Automated Control Systems
- Utility Services Infrastructure Planning
- Sustainable Profiling & Design
- Renewable Energy
- Building Services Condition Surveys
- Feasibility Studies & Concept Modelling
- 'Part L' Assessments and SBEM Energy Assessments
- Building Regulations
- Energy Performance Certificates
Candidates must have demonstrable experience within a Building Services CAD environment and be fluent on AutoCAD MEP. A fair knowledge of MEP Revit is preferred but not essential. You will have knowledge of UK standards and specifications. Key Accountabilities
- Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
- Adhere to Company CAD standards.
- Plot drawings using Company printing facility.
- Liaise with Company CAD Manager and project team for any CAD related issues.
- Liaising with lead project engineer and project team.
- Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
- Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
- Pervious Hospital or NHS trust work will be an advantage
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications. For a private and confidential discussion regarding this, or any other assignments, please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV to aadil.cockar@hays,com [mailto:aadil.cockar@hays,com]
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.