Senior Project Manager - Buildings
Client company is GC firm
- Lead the development and management of the projects strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the Owner.
- Lead the design, engineering and construction team through planning, design, preconstruction and construction activities.
- Initiate and lead the procurement of design, construction and consultant services.
- Serve as liaison between client and design/construction professionals.
- Oversee and review the development of architectural and engineering construction drawings and bid documents.
- Lead value engineering sessions as necessary to reduce cost.
- Develop, monitor and update the master project budget and schedule.
- Provide analysis of budgets and schedules and their effect on the financial objectives and schedule of the project.
- Assist client in scheduling, coordination and management of all Owner-direct vendors and consultants.
- Meet with clients, city officials, architects, engineers, contractors and consultants to present the project status and anticipate issues.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of project controls, project. management, construction documentation and sequencing.
- Lead all aspects of the project, including the budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, client standards, QA/QC program requirements, as well as individual roles and responsibilities.
- Attend owner, architect and contractor meetings, taking the meeting notes and managing the follow-up action items.
- Establish and oversee project close out documentation and processes through to completion.
- Negotiate, resolve and close out any outstanding change orders, quality issues or disputes.
- Process and track any final invoices, payment applications, retention payments, etc.
- Prepare and submit final project accounting and budget.
Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree