Disaronno International UK
Roles like this are few and far between. The opportunity to support an established multinational brand to continue growing and reach its full potential. Join a wholly new, entrepreneurially spirited team and equip Sales & Marketing to deliver against a clear strategy for growth.
Disaronno International UK is a newly-formed subsidiary of parent company Illva Saronno S.p.A. Alongside world-class brands Disaronno and Tia Maria, the company has also invested wisely in a Sicilian wine business, an impressive Irish whiskey business and a number of other spirits brands. With a rich and proud family history, and a presence in over 160 countries, the establishment of this wholly owned subsidiary in the UK has created this role which offers the stability of heritage with the excitement of being empowered to drive new opportunities forward.
Reporting to the Finance Director of Disaronno International UK
Overall responsibility for all management accounting activities, preparation of Customer Business Plans, Company Budget, Revenue Budget and what-if scenarios.
- Preparation of the Budget, Revised Budget, Latest Estimate, Strategic Plan and “what if” scenarios.
- Support the finalization of Customer promotional plans in both off trade and on trade channels.
- Control of both marketing and promotional trade expenses against approved budget and strategy.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Team in the finalization of investment requests ensuring timely approval, proper KPI definition, control and reporting.
- Analyses of Customer actual sales and profitability vs budget scenarios and previous years.
- Preparation of Value Chain analyses, trade profitability and Company profit guidelines.
- Preparation of price lists, commercial discounts and promotional plan by Product / Market / Customer.
- Preparation of annual / quarterly targets for the Sales Team;
- Graduate calibre.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA preferred).
- Substantial experience in a similar role.
- Must have worked within the FMCG industry sector.
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion/BI/JD Edwards systems ‘nice to have’.
Please respond quoting Project 20920 with a full cv, a copy of your accounting qualification & current salary to Annabel Franklin at Chapman Graham Ltd on email@example.com