This is where a key becomes a milestone.
Here at Countrywide, property is all about creating moments that matter. Handing over the keys to that all-important first home, helping a retired couple to downsize - and everything in between. As a Lettings Negotiator with us, youll be at the heart of all of that. Youll create seamless experiences that put our customers front and centre. In return, well give you everything you need to hone your skills and progress your career. This is your opportunity to make every property more than a home - to be part of some of the most important decisions in peoples lives.
About the role
This role is uniquely inviting if you have some experience as you can really drive the new business across Northampton and Wellingborough, getting the credit and financial rewards associated with success.
Youll carry out viewings for our lettings properties, always looking for new opportunities to help our customers through our other products and services. Youre someone who loves the buzz that comes from creating life-changing moments, and your passion will shine through when youre greeting people in the branch, answering the phone or going out and about to different properties. Across everything you do, youll need to work in line with our compliance requirements.
- Youll demonstrate excellent customer service and sales skills.
- You should be a clear and professional communicator - as good at listening to others as you are at speaking with them.
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, youll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always looking to work in collaboration with your customers as well as your colleagues.
- Well also want to see the kind of energy and drive it takes to deliver results, and a people first approach.
- Youll demonstrate sound judgement and your resilience means you see setbacks not as obstacles, but as opportunities.
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential
- A full driving licence is essential.
Why join us?
At Countrywide, our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We dont see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, theyre all about important, life-changing moments. Which is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that were always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
We are committed to developing our colleagues and to providing the highest quality service to our customers. The government is currently introducing regulation to the property industry which will require that all estate agency and letting colleagues hold a qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). In order to develop our colleagues, provide a high quality service and work towards regulation, all colleagues who join us are required to hold the a Level 3 qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). If you dont already have this qualification you will be required to study for it, and Countrywide will support you to achieve the required standards
Make it more than a home. Apply now.
Role: Senior Lettings Negotiator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire,
Apply for this job now.