You will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth. As the Commercial Assistant, you will be understanding all the critical elements of the commercial department.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Commercial Assistant, you will be:
- Creating and updating special and promotion prices, ensuring all necessary files are updated and they are 100% accurate
- Actioning any new price increases once they have been authorised, liaising with internal departments to ensure all systems are correct and up to date
- Reviewing stock levels against turnover and identifying and reviewing any slow-moving items to mitigate risk against any future stock issues
- Working with the sales team to gain market data regarding new product launches and reviewing existing product performance
- Developing and maintaining effective methods of storing and analysing relevant market information
- Managing the new product launch reports, tracking the progression on new products and checking all information against targets and distributing reporting information internally
As the Commercial Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Knowledge of using Vlookups on Excel, however, this is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication, excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to readily modify, respond to and integrate change
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Data Analyst, Product Launch Specialist, Excel Data Administrator, Data Support Co-ordinator, Product Launch Co-ordinator, Excel Specialist, Product Administrator, Product Co-ordinator, Stock Controller, Stock Administrator or Data Intelligence
As the Commercial Assistant, your salary is £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.