Operations/ Customer Service Representative/ Dispatcher
The ideal candidate will oversee the organization’s production of services throughout the greater SF bay area. You will work in a fast paced environment being a small business since 2003 the ideal candidate will wear many hats sometimes at once and perform such duties as purchasing, customer service, dispatching, accounts receivable. Must be very outgoing and personable, must be comfortable working in a high paced environment, have a sense of urgency, be very detail oriented, and be able to multitask. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Coordinating with field service technicians, schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for delivery of materials, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. The ideal candidate must make sure that the company’s operations run smoothly and effectively while increasing the productivity of the company overall. Have experience in establishing sales and profit goals with the guidance of the VP of Operations. Must make sure that the company conducts business in a safe manner, while adhering to the highest level of customer service. and will be responsible for answering phones, data entry, customer service,
They must have leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills. They must have excellent oral and written communication skills. They must follow company's policies and procedures. They must conduct employee performance reviews in a timely manner. In addition to attending staff meetings within the organization.
In business since 2003 GENTEC Services Inc. is the Bay Area's most trusted electrician services provider. Thanks to our team's rare combination of technical expertise, craftsmanship, and superior customer service, you'll find our Livermore based technicians helping customers throughout the Bay Area.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Previous call center or customer service telephone experience a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Google Calendar, Google Drive & the Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written
- Ability to use questioning and listening skills effectively
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products by converting inbound calls to scheduled service technician estimates or service calls.
- Communicate with customers by telephone, text, or email to provide information about products and services, to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints.
- Download Work Orders from the field technicians via email update QuickBooks information.
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones, text, and email.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules. Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Dropbox, Adobe, Google Drive etc...
- Proficient in QuickBooks Pro (3‐5 years minimum experience).
- Knowledge in accounting principles including AR & AP
- Ability to prioritize and multi‐task in a fast paced work environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Infrequent light physical effort required
- $60,000 - $70,000 salary based on experience
- 50% employee dental/medical/vision benefits paid for my company, family group plan available.
- 401K with up to 4% employer match
- 6 Holidays paid time off.
- 1 week vacation after 12 months of employment.
- Cell phone allowance
GENTEC Services, Inc. is continuing the expansion of the Electrical, Lighting, Energy Management & Solar. Over the last 15 years Gentec has established itself as a leader in the electrical industry throughout the greater bay area; with sales reaching $2.9 million in 2017 we are positioned to capitalize on our ever expanding customer portfolio. A Diamond Certified contractor for the last 13 years in a row, GENTEC is looking for an ideal candidate that can bring the same level of quality, trust and exceptional customer service to this market.
Role: Operations/ Customer Service Representative/ Dispatcher
Apply for this job now.