Company: BEACON HILL STAFFING GROUP, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
One of our prestigious clients, a national law firm with a proven reputation for providing progressive, industry-leading legal, business, regulatory and government relations advice to our regional, national and international clients.
We are searching for a Records Management Administrator. This position will serve as the primary administrator for the Records Management System (RMS) which includes service design and configuration tasks, process development, maintenance, troubleshooting, vendor engagement, and end-user training.
- Maintains technical proficiency with RMS features and functions from and administrative and end-user perspective.
- Ensures that RMS remains fit for use and purpose by maintaining expected functionality and performance.
- Maintains an awareness of current and future business needs and works with IG team and vendor to align solution delivery accordingly.
- Stays up-to-date on industry trends and competitive technology solutions. Presents recommendations on process and technology improvements.
- Leads projects pertaining to RMS implementation, upgrades, feature rollout, and end-user education.
- Responsible for RMS data integrity which includes, but is not limited to, running routine and ad hoc reports to identify and address missing or inaccurate data.
- Provides on-demand end-user training on proper and effective use of RMS.
- Adheres to the firm's documented processes and procedures to perform the following IG functions in both digital and hard copy formats: integrate incoming information transfers, outgoing information releases, establish litigation holds and ethical walls, oversee information purging/destruction, and imaging hard copy files for inclusion in the document management system (DMS).
- Help analyze processes to determine ways to improve the efficiency and security of department's services. Provide recommendations and documents suggestions accordingly.
- Help legal staff determine the best methods to use in managing their information according to its stage in the life cycle.
- Assist Customers with research about client records.
- Assist with other department functions as needed, including travel to other firm offices to assist with operational and/or project tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Library and Information Sciences, Information Management, Business Process Management or equivalent discipline and 3+ years of professional experience preferred.
- Associate's Degree or professional certification in any of the above and 5+ years of experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to the information life cycle.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in written form. Experience addressing a variety of audiences.
- Ability to effectively resolve customer issues to the benefit of all involved parties.
- Ability to work with a team comprised of varying skill sets.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks and self-manage available time.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting #removed#.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)