Start Your Journey With Us& as a Housekeeping FloorSupervisor
We are looking forward to welcoming you into aworld of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening yourskills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotelpromotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you canshowcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talentawaits you.
Our ideal Housekeeping FloorSupervisor
What we''re looking for
- A team-first attitude&
- Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment is a big plus
As our new Housekeeping FloorSupervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising of the room attendants and laundry team.
- ensuring the team clean and maintain high standards in guest bedrooms and in guest areas
- providing leadership and creating an empowering culture where a room attendant ensures that we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their trip to make their stay unique
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect frombeing part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays&
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Don't delay - Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team willcontact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Ourhistoric hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott,first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed gueststraveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotelhas been reborn to combine today''s modern conveniences with the elegance ofyesterday''s grand accommodations.&
Part of Marriott International, the world''s largest travel company, weare now recruiting for an experienced Housekeeping FloorSupervisor to join our award winning team.&
Marriott International is an equal opportunityemployer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusiveculture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis ofdisability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state orlocal laws.
See descriptionRole: Housekeeping Floor Supervisor Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.