Company: ROCKPOOL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Reservations Agents - Ski This incredible operator offer all variety of ski holidays and they are hiring for their sales team for the next season . These are 6 month contracts with a possibility of them becoming permanent roles. If you have travel consultancy experience or love skiing or are looking for your first step into the travel industry you do not want to miss this opportunity - Discounted holidays and educationals are all part of the job!Reservations Agents - Ski - What will I be doing ?
- You will be answering the phone and email enquiries from customers wanting to book their ski holidays, converting these enquiries into bookings.
- You will be fully trained on the products and properties that they sell and most agents are sent out to resort to get to know some of the products that you will be selling first hand as much as possible.
- You will be working in their fabulous offices in Hampshire 2 days a week and the rest from home. The offices have terrific facilities. ALTERNATIVELY THESE CAN BE FULLY REMOTE ROLES.
- You will be working to targets and have lots of incentives to keep you motivated.
Reservations Agents - Ski - What experience do I need?
- The main requirement is a terrific attitude to working with customers over the phone - you must be self-motivated, passionate about service and sales and be ready to inspire customers to book their holiday with you.
- If you have been a seasonal worker in ski resorts in whatever capacity then great, or perhaps you just love skiing.
- However if you have not skied before but are just really keen to work in a customer sales environment with a passion for travel ( perhaps you studied leisure and tourism ) then we want to hear from you. You may have worked in a call centre in sales but now want to sell something a bit more exciting.
- If you have previously worked as a travel agent, reservations agent, travel consultant then we would love to hear from you.
Reservations Agents - Ski - Additional Info
There is a lot we can write here - as well as a basic salary of £21K FTE you will earn commission on the bookings you make - the OTE for a permanent member of staff over the year is between £23k - £25k. There is a vibrant social committee lots of ad hoc incentives, ....it's a great place to work and they are hiring right now!! These can be based fully remotely or based 2 days in their office in Hampshire and 3 days from home with all equipment provided.