Business Area: Branch
The Recruitment Consultant Role
You will be able to identify and win new customers, being responsible for:
- Actively targeting key prospective customers; through a variety of sales activities including cold calling, marketing, sales pitches and presentations.
- Maintaining a positive rapport and working relationship with both clients and customers.
- Sourcing candidates via job board applications, searching and headhunting.
- Completing regular review meetings with clients, demonstrating business insight, understanding client's operations, challenges and requirements.
- Understanding the local labour market and industry sector, communicating potential impacts.
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record of sales performance, with the ability to achieve against targets.
- You will be a strong negotiator, with a passionate and a driven attitude.
- You will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- You will have strong time management, the ability to prioritise workloads and adapt to changing demands.
- This role will require travel, so access to a car and a UK driving license is essential.
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.