Offering a competitive salary, great company benefits, and a varied position within a supportive, happy and client focused environment, due to continued business growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Planning Assistant to join our team in Norwich.
Loveday & Partners Ltd is a well-respected firm of Independent Financial Planners who pride themselves on the outstanding level of service provided, and the strong, long-lasting relationships built with clients. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who believe passionately in our values and everything we stand for.
The Role - Financial Planning Assistant:
This role is vital in the smooth running of the client experience through planning diaries, speaking to our valued clients, and completion of general administrative processes.
Supporting your team Director, day-to-day duties include:
- Assisting with the analysis of potential plans for clients
- Providing customer assistance whenever they have questions
- Providing support in maintaining client accounts
- Organising finance documents ready for meetings with clients
- Record keeping
- Assisting with distributing updates and other communication to clients via post, email, and telephone
- Maintaining a professional and friendly manner at all times
Requirements for the Financial Planning Assistant:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years working in an IFA firm
- A minimum of GCSE English and Maths, ideally educated to A level
- A thorough, organised and confident individual
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Able to work flexibly and productively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Terms of Role:
Hours are generally 9am-5pm however this can be discussed at interview.
You will be office based, although there may be occasions where you will be needed to work outside your hours and location.