SNELLING is currently seeking candidates with experience in human resources to join a growing local company as an HR Assistant. In this HR Assistantrole, you will perform a variety of human resources related functions including new hire coordination/onboarding, participating in recruiting efforts, revamping how performance evaluation activities are conducted, conducting training/skills enhancement in a variety of topics, advising management on HR related matters, management of personnel files, payroll, compliance with applicable regulations (including keeping training records up-to-date), and other related duties.
This HR Assistant position will be temp-to-hire, meaning that SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process and be your employer for a probationary period upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the client.
Qualifications to be considered for the HR Assistant position include:
- Able to understand and adhere to company policies and practices.
- 1-3 years relevant HR experience. A Bachelor's Degree in HR combined with a solid work history may be substituted in lieu of experience.
- ADP experience is strongly preferred.
- Able to maintain both employee and company confidentiality.
- Proficiency with standard business software tools, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communication issues, impacts, and corrective actions.
- Ability to clearly recognize and report relevant information.
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for this HR Assistant opportunity, please send an email with your current resume Please be sure to include HR Assistantin the subject line of the email and include the best time and manner in which you can be reached for further conversation. You can also complete an application online at our website, at #
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Role: Part Time HR Assistant
Apply for this job now.