TITLE: Director of Sales and Marketing
ENVIRONMENT: Manufacturing; Electrical
LOCATION: Knoxville, TN area
COMPENSATION RANGE: $125,000 to $165,000 Plus Bonus
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: BS in Mechanical, Technical or Electrical Engineering or related fields
CITIZENSHIP: Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder and able to work for any U.S. Employer
RELOCATION PACKAGE: Yes
BENEFIT PACKAGE: Yes
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 15+ Years
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:5+ Years
SALES EXPERIENCE: Management; Manufacturing; Electrical Instrumentation; Electrical Products
TRAVEL: 40% domestic and international
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Sales and Marketing is a hands-on roll and will be responsible for managing domestic and international sales team. General duties will include: team management; sales goals and objectives; overhaul of current sales strategies; market research; portfolio management.
- BS in Mechanical, Technical, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 15+ Years Sales in a manufacturing environment involving technical instruments or products
- 5+ Years in a leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of complex instrumentation, sensors, simulation devices, nanotechnology, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify new markets and follow market trends
- Strong business systems knowledge
Client Growth Consultants, Inc. is a nationally recognized Executive Search and Recruitment Firm. Based in the Midwest, Client Growth Consultants serves clients on a nationwide basis for permanent placements in a retained or contingency model. Client Growth Consultants specializes in “Mid” to “C” level executives in most all career disciplines.
Role: Director of Sales and Marketing
Apply for this job now.