Who We Are
Crunchy Data is the leading provider of trusted open source PostgreSQL and enterprise PostgreSQL technology. Crunchy Data provides leading cloud native Postgres technology including Crunchy PostgreSQL for Kubernetes and Crunchy Bridge, a multi-cloud database as a service. PostgreSQL's active development community, proven architecture, and reputation for reliability, data integrity, and ease of use makes it a prime candidate for enterprises looking for a robust relational database alternative to expensive proprietary database technologies. Learn more at #removed#
As product marketing manager you'll work closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to help communicate the differentiated value Crunchy Data can provide to customers. You'll work to create content that speaks both to large enterprises as well as small developer shops including benefits of open source and how companies can modernize their data infrastructure to the rich feature set of Postgres.
- Drive product messaging across all product lines including our containers, Kubernetes, and cloud database offering
- Create sales enablement collateral, including 1 pagers, product pages, FAQ sheets, and first call decks
- Work with solution architects and engineering teams to create reference architectures and solution briefs
- Work with partners on areas of collaboration for go-to-market - including outbound campaign messaging, webinars, and more
- 4 years experience in a product marketing role or adjacent area in developer or data product company
- Experience working with developer products (bonus if databases, extra bonus if Postgres)
- Previous experience at a startup, with an ability to roll sleeves up and get things done
- Ability to clearly and cleanly communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to create compelling and clean presentations
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information of any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of our equal employment opportunity policy, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled veterans are introduced into our workforce and considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Upon request, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations during the application process, to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other state or local laws. Such requests should be directed to the Director of Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR