Company: THE RECRUITMENT FIX LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £14.50 - £15.00
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a CNC Miller.
Our client based in Blackburn is a specialist CNC machining company, producing high quality precision components for the Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Nuclear and the general engineering industries. Due to continued business growth, the company is looking to recruit a highly skilled apprenticeship trained Miller who will be offered the opportunity to work within a fully equipped workplace which continues to invest in the latest CNC technology.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
• Excellent programming, setting and operating skills
• Good experience of Heidenhain control systems
• Capable of reading, understanding, and producing programs from complex drawings
• Flexibility to working hours
• Experience of working on precision components with tolerances down to 0.01 mm
The company is looking for top performers and will pay a salary and bonuses to match, rewarding excellent skills, capability, and experience. Excellent career opportunities exist for candidates with the right drive and ambition.
Hours of work are Monday to Wednesday - 4:30pm to 4:30am.
To apply, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.