We are one of the UK's leading providers of Online Courses. They provide candidates with the online tools and support to help them progress into a career within the IT, FX, Construction and Marketing industries. The courses that we offer are as follows: Cyber Security, Web Development, IT Technician, Project Management, Health and Safety, FX and digital marketing; due to substantial growth over the last 18 months has required us to grow our team further.
We pride ourselves on the success of our students and being the benchmark for offering career-ready education.
Digital Marketing Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Increase each of our brands social media awareness
- Manage all of our social media channels with a focus on creating engaging and creative content to attract new customers
- Create varied content across multiple mediums (news, presentations, graphics) in line with the marketing plan
- Liaising with front line colleagues and clients to understand their marketing needs and then creating exciting content for delivery
- Reporting on web and social media analytics and creating marketing information packs/reports
We are looking for young, ambitious individuals, who have a very outgoing nature and get a thrill out of helping people.
We offer complete sales coaching and mentoring, flexible working environment and commitment of personal growth.
This role is semi-remote and will be a total of 25 working hours per week.