We are seeking a Facilities Dispatcher for assignment in Cantil, California. The selected candidate will primarily handle incoming minor and major emergency phone/radio calls for assistance, and dispatch the proper authority.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Handle incoming minor and major emergency phone/radio calls for assistance
- Dispatch police, fire and/or security patrol units in response to silent/ringing alarms and requests for assistance
- Monitor a local and national burglary/fire alarm system via state of the art computer equipment and software applications
- Monitor facilities of 100+ acres via state of the art CCTV system
- Perform routine test diagnostics of all equipment, systems and field devices for proper operation; places service calls as needed
- Maintain central service call log of all related equipment and systems nationally
- Process requests for employees, locally and nationally, of card access privileges via central cardholder database
- Provide upper management of detailed verbal and written reports of any incidents or information that affect the company’s regular operation
- Conduct regular emergency drills simulating a major emergency or catastrophic event in a large corporate atmosphere
- Counsel employees, vendors and visitors of corporate security policies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience as a Dispatcher is required
Role: * Facilities Dispatcher - 15235
Apply for this job now.