Supply Teachers Needed - Weston Super Mare- September Start
£100 - £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS/NQT status.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit passionate and dedicated Primary teachers to work in our client schools on temporary and long term basis on supply. If you're keen to continue teaching and want more experience working in different settings, then we can help. We can offer part and full-time/flexible working and the chance to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role.
We work closely with a large number of primary schools and academy trusts located throughout Weston-Super-Mare and the surrounding areas, helping them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
- Be passionate about making a difference to a child's learning.
- Will have recent experience working in Primary (KS1/2)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Be supportive and understanding of all pupils' needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
- Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in the area.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason Stephenson, our Primary Consultant on #removed# or email #removed#
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.