As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for transporting products or materials to designated areas in a production or warehouse environment. Different clients may require that you are able to operate different types of
powered lift equipment.
- Utilizing a handheld scanner (RF) to scan pallets and cartons
- Performing receiving and shipping functions
- Efficiently stocking and storing products and materials
- Picking orders
- Loading/unloading designated trailers and/or trucks
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Will need to be able to handle a lot of case picking and lifting up to 70 lbs or more.
- Will need to have pallet jack/forklift experience.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
This job site is bus accessible.
2nd Shift, 1:00pm-9:00pm
Union City, GA 30291
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Forklift Operator
Location: Union City,
Apply for this job now.