The main focus of this position is to achieve and maintain an accurate WIP inventory in a manufacturing environment. The position requires excellent communications and inter-personal skills, as well as strong leadership skills to gain cooperation from co-workers in other departments.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years Production Control experience with in-depth knowledge of material flow. (shop floor and out-process.)
- Must have experience with ERP systems; experience with Epicor Vantage highly desired.
- Must possess strong MS Excel skills.
- Machine shop experience a definite plus.
- Must have team attitude with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
FM Industries, Inc. is a provider of precision manufactured products and prototypes for high tech and semiconductor industries. Providing development, prototypes, and manufacturing of highly complex systems and assemblies, we specialize in delivering innovative solutions to challenging manufacturing issues.
Role: Manufacturing Inventory Specialist
Apply for this job now.