Encouraging TA / Teaching Assistant required in and around the Exeter area.
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children's Learning and Development or equivalent? Do you work well independently and as part of a team? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2021?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a TA /Teaching Assistant in Exeter and surrounding areas, for day to day and short-term requirements, with the opportunity for longer term roles for the right candidates.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- 1:1 work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a TA /Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role please contact Josh on 01392693313 or email your CV to #removed#