What will you do in this job?
· Ring customer sales
· Help customers to locate merchandise
· Stock the retails sales floor with product
· Assist with store cleaning
· Answer the phone
Please apply if you…
· Enjoy having a variety of tasks in your day
· Would enjoy a fast paced thrift store environment.
· Are comfortable working in a warehouse environment where you can anticipate getting dirty
· Are comfortable being expected to meet speed and accuracy work goals
· Are available to work weekends and evenings
· Work well on independent tasks
· Have a proven record of being dependable
· Are friendly
· Are committed to working in a drug-free workplace
Our vision at Goodwill Industries of the Columbia is “people in our community have an opportunity to build skills and go to work.” It is important your resume displays your skills, abilities and accomplishments. Please feel free to utilize the free services provided at our ECC (3521 W. Court Street Suite B, Pasco, WA 99301) to help you polish a resume that can potentially get you an interview and then a job! You may also reach them at (509) 460-4704 or stop by anytime between 8am-4:15pm, Monday through Friday.
This position qualifies for the following benefits:
· Wages which offer a weekend shift differential and annual merit pay increases.
· Paid sick and vacation leave accrued based upon hours worked.
· Generous and affordable benefits available to include vision, dental, life and health insurance for employee and family.
· Opportunities for advancement into leadership positions if desired. Goodwill is committed to growing leaders from within.
810 S. Dayton St - Kennewick WA 99336 (East Kennewick)
40 hours per week; Days and hours are dependent on business needs. Please be aware that the needs of our business include evening and weekend work.
Please be sure to answer ALL of the online screening questions. Incomplete applications will not be processed. This is an important part of the process of getting to know you.
As an employer who welcomes and trains vulnerable adults in the workplace, a background check is run at the permission of the finalist candidates. Each finalist will receive a copy of their report directly from the third party agency who completes the check.. This report is sent directly to the e-mail address you specify on your background check authorization. A description of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and dispute instructions are also included.
Information about specific automatic disqualifying pending charges or convictions may be found in WAC 388-113-0020.
Goodwill Industries is a local company committed to changing lives through the power of work. We are a drug free employer. Our team values Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Innovation and Excellence.
Role: FT Sales Associate 18-184
Apply for this job now.