Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to work in a secondary school in the BD5 area in Bradford. This school fosters an inclusive community that motivates pupils to be inspired in their learning and educational development. The successful candidate will work alongside staff in the department to facilitate high quality learning where pupils are encouraged to achieve their very best. This learning may be delivered within the school, or via online learning platforms. You will be responsible for creating a challenging and stimulating environment where pupils are inspired to take responsibility for their education.
The successful candidate must:
- Relevant degree with QTS
- Experience working with children or young people
- Confident teaching core science subjects
- Have or be willing and able to apply for a DBS on the Update Service
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be enthusiastic in your approach to delivering lessons to pupils across different ages and abilities
- Inspire learning with creative lesson plans and delivery
- Work closely with staff within the department to facilitate learning and development
- Demonstrate a passion for education and commitment to the role
- Pro-actively demonstrate the school's values and ethos amongst pupils and learning
Both fully qualified teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in an outstanding school.
If this role sounds well suited to your skills and experience, please apply below or contact Leah at #removed# to be considered.
Alternatively, if you are looking for similar jobs in an area more local to you, please visit #removed# for a full listing of jobs.