The Entry Level Sales Associate - Promotions Department position is fast-paced, involving constant interaction with customers promoting products, explaining product benefits, fulfilling customer needs, and closing sales.
Responsibilities and Tasks of the Entry Level Sales Associate - Promotions Department:
- Meet, greet, and thank customers and provide friendly, informed service to them.
- Suggest value-added and related products by actively listening to customer needs to promote client brands and increase sales.
- Learn about new products and promotions on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with in-store promotions and deals.
- Participate in meetings and promotional training as required.
- Complete other tasks as required.
Requirements of the Entry Level Sales Associate - Promotions Department:
- Experience in sales promotion, marketing promotion, promotional sales, promotional marketing, and similar roles an asset but not required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
- Ability to adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality and solid work ethic.
Role: Entry Level Sales Associate – Promotions Department
Apply for this job now.